Tacos Tacos

LOL

I must be the only one that realizes the fact that it was intentionally.. Terrible XP It was bad because it was supposed to be funny, and, it was. Because it was about tacos. And tacos are awesome. Anyways, it was alright. I gave you a ten because it was about tacos, and anything about tacos is a 10 to me ;D

PUSTOTA PUSTOTA

Best Ever Thing I've Seen

That was the most nightmarishly terrifying thing I've ever seen. It was so awsome! I like the puppet guy best ^.^ he's cool. Good job :) 10/10

Future Future

*Drool*

Ooooh... Pretty.... Lol... I loved it, it was totally awsome. And thats absolutely AMAZING that its all done in Flash 8.... I cant even make a simple dancin stick figure XD, anywho, i give it 10/10 XD

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

Need help (the ratings are just temporary)

Ok, I use Macromedia Flash MX 2004, and i can get to the point where you say how to jump, but when i right click my character, the only options I get are: Cut. Copy. Paste. Select All. Deselect All. Distort. Envelope. Smooth. Straiten. Distribute To Layers. Convert To Symbol... and Timeline Effects > Assistants, Effects, and Transform/Transition. Im not sure why, i really want to make a game, but it just wont let me find the action script anywhere, I've looked under everything... please PM me if you know how to help.

Nostrum Atrum Ago Nostrum Atrum Ago

Beautiful.

It reminds me of Megaman, to be honest. (That's a good thing in case you didn't know.) I like it. It makes me want to pick up my Playstation 1 controller and start playing all over again.

timpinisucks responds:

Thanks for the compliment! I'm sorry to say I never played megam, but I do know the theme song.

_-={Wolven Shrine}=-_ _-={Wolven Shrine}=-_

I. Love. It.

This song.. Is absolutely beautiful. It brings memories back of my old roleplay wolfpack.. The way it was before it started falling apart. The site you mentioned in the description.. Was that also a wolf pack? And.. One last thing.. Would you mind my usage of this song on our website? (The wolfpack website that is.. I'll give you the link if you reply to this.) Or maybe on my website.. Dedicated to wolves.. And all their passionate glory? Annnnnyways.... I really like it. It's beautiful. ~Downloaded~ Thank you for making this piece. Hope to get a reply. ;)

MaestroRage responds:

Hello TehOrphen! I apologize for the late response.

The wolfpack I was a part of was not so much a roleplaying forum, but for RPG game developers, using RPG Maker 2k. The site's owner decided to take a stand again letting RPG Maker 2k3 into the scene as it was illegal software. The noble decision slowly bled the site dry of it's visitors, and eventually members grew up. For 10 years that site was running, 10 years...

It was the first place I ever made a post as a musician. I'll never forget it.

Please, go ahead, use the song as you would. I'd love to see this other wolfpack site of yours. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

Absolutely.. Amazing.

I'd have to agree with 5lip5tr3am3r.. It too me to other worlds as well.. It was a wonderful feeling.. To lose yourself in your mind, and not have to worry about the real world, just for once. Thank you, I appreciate it. This track brought out places my stubborn Artist's Muse refused to show me.
Great track, 5/5 10/10

Kingbastard responds:

thank you very much. To be told I take people's minds into other realms is an insanely satisfying thing.