Nostrum Atrum Ago Nostrum Atrum Ago

Beautiful.

It reminds me of Megaman, to be honest. (That's a good thing in case you didn't know.) I like it. It makes me want to pick up my Playstation 1 controller and start playing all over again.

timpinisucks responds:

Thanks for the compliment! I'm sorry to say I never played megam, but I do know the theme song.

_-={Wolven Shrine}=-_ _-={Wolven Shrine}=-_

I. Love. It.

This song.. Is absolutely beautiful. It brings memories back of my old roleplay wolfpack.. The way it was before it started falling apart. The site you mentioned in the description.. Was that also a wolf pack? And.. One last thing.. Would you mind my usage of this song on our website? (The wolfpack website that is.. I'll give you the link if you reply to this.) Or maybe on my website.. Dedicated to wolves.. And all their passionate glory? Annnnnyways.... I really like it. It's beautiful. ~Downloaded~ Thank you for making this piece. Hope to get a reply. ;)

MaestroRage responds:

Hello TehOrphen! I apologize for the late response.

The wolfpack I was a part of was not so much a roleplaying forum, but for RPG game developers, using RPG Maker 2k. The site's owner decided to take a stand again letting RPG Maker 2k3 into the scene as it was illegal software. The noble decision slowly bled the site dry of it's visitors, and eventually members grew up. For 10 years that site was running, 10 years...

It was the first place I ever made a post as a musician. I'll never forget it.

Please, go ahead, use the song as you would. I'd love to see this other wolfpack site of yours. Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

[ G o t M i l k ] [ G o t M i l k ]

Absolutely.. Amazing.

I'd have to agree with 5lip5tr3am3r.. It too me to other worlds as well.. It was a wonderful feeling.. To lose yourself in your mind, and not have to worry about the real world, just for once. Thank you, I appreciate it. This track brought out places my stubborn Artist's Muse refused to show me.
Great track, 5/5 10/10

Kingbastard responds:

thank you very much. To be told I take people's minds into other realms is an insanely satisfying thing.

hanger 20 hanger 20

Ick..

Out of sync.. I just gave you a 10 and 5 for the hell of it though.. *Shrugs*

jakk22 responds:

oooookaaaaayyyyy

White noisE! White noisE!

Agh.. x.~ Killed my ears.

*Hits with a stick of salami and flees*

link and zelda fighing cows link and zelda fighing cows

Sucks.

If you haven't noticed by now, I enjoy giving you fives and tens for your awful work. It entertains me to see people staring at the screen like.. "Wtf?" :P

halo F.U.N. song halo F.U.N. song

5 and 10.

I gave you a 10, for the pure fact that it sucked. And was funny WHILE sucking. :)

where spiders crap where spiders crap

Original

Quite.. Erm... Original... Yeah... >>; *Gives a 5 and 10 and flees*

jakk22 responds:

yeah, ive never heard anything like it, all of a sudden a banjo comes in!

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Love.<3

This song puts me in my happy place. I love it. Love, love LOVE it. Thank you for submitting this song :D <33333+47 :o

I Love Cock 2 I Love Cock 2

Glorious Masturbation? O.o

Honestly, through about half of the song I just wanted to shoot myself. But, when you got to the masturbation part it made it all better. This just proves that masturbation is good. Anyways, good job, keep up the good work. *Sticks a 10 and 5 on their foreheads*

cornandbeans responds: